background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

End of 2010

I can't believe I haven't blogged ONCE since Thanksgiving! But I have been a little busy. Here are some pics of our end to 2010.

I made Christmas Style cake balls for our Sunday school party and office parties.


One of my favorite things about Christmas is wrapping presents. I LOVE picking our wrapping paper and sitting down after dinner with movie on and wrapping presents!



Chris surprised me with a get away weekend to San Antonio for our first anniversary! We stayed at the Hotel Valencia right on the riverwalk. I would STRONGLY recommend that hotel to anyone! We had such a wonderful time! Here are a few pics!


Our cake tasted AWESOME! Even the pineapple seemed fresh?!

The following Wednesday was Chris's birthday. I made my very first coconut cream pie! Chris picked Houston's as his restaurant of choice and then we went over to my brothers place to surprise him with his present!



A NEW GRILL!!! Check number one off his "man list". haha!

Finally we made it to Christmas! I'm not sure how we got to Abilene and back with SO MUCH STUFF but somehow we made it.



We got to see Gran!!!!!



Traditional Christmas Eve dinner at the Bendels....deli subs and potato soup! YUM!




Check number two on the "man list" a SMOKER! Yay! Now I just need the leather chair and ottoman! haha Love you babe!

We spent new years with my parents and made homemade pizza and relaxed. When we got home on Saturday night we celebrated the new year with the champagne with bought for New Years Eve! We must be getting old!



We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and be able to spend some time just hanging out! We love you all!

Bring it on 2011!! It's going to be hard to beat 2010!

Much Love
WB

No comments:

Post a Comment