background

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day!

We FINALLY got to put together Chris's grill that he got for his birthday! The weather was so nice and we really enjoyed hanging out and working on it together. The instructions said it would only take 45 minutes to put together. Mind you Chris had already started on it and it still took us 2 more HOURS! But the wait was well worth it, Sunday night we cooked jalapeno cheddar burgers....YUM!


For Valentine's day (since all the reservations where either 5 or 9) Chris decided to cook for me. To my surprise he decided to cook LOBSTER! The man sure is an ambitious chef! He found a youtube video on Lobster 101. Check it out if your interested!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmkeWSnxkzY

We both watched it when I came home and then started our lobster endeavor.



They turned out BEAUTIFUL!


Add a few mini sea scallops and asparagus and viola!


I guess I threw away all my old flower vases when I moved into our new place so Chris improvised with one of our decorative vases.




Chris rented Life As We Know It and we had a wonderful date night! Love you babe!

I have a lot more food pictures and recipes to catch up on but I'll save that for another time! Yay for Saturday's blogging in bed!

Much Love,

Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment