background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cupcakes!

Last night we had our good friend's, the Kisers, over for dinner. I wanted to make something really GOOD for dessert so I decided to take on cupcakes. I make a LOT of cakes but never cupcakes. Last time I made a red velvet cake I used a cream cheese icing recipe that contained cool whip and not much cream cheese therefore being light and not your southern red velvet with cream cheese cake. This time I made the classic, cream cheese and butter icing! YUM!



The best part is even if you don't have icing bags and tips (which I'm putting on my Christmas list) you can use a gallon size freezer bag and cut of a corner. The first round I cut a small corner and the second one I cut a little bigger. They turned out GREAT!

Go Red Raiders! Beat those Bears!!!

WB

No comments:

Post a Comment