background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Order Up!!

I was waiting all day Saturday for Fed Ex to make a stop at my house. Every time I came home I checked the front door to see if they had left me a slip that said my packages were at the office. No Fed Ex....so I solemnly got ready for church knowing that the office was closed and if we weren't home I probably wouldn't get my precious stuff. 8 pm rolled around and DING DONG!!!! FED EX HAD ARRIVED!!!
Of course I was excited to give the girls their goodies....but I was WAY more excited about all my new stuff. This is the perk of hosting a Willow House party!
My final Cinnabar canister to make a set of three!
A set of three trivets...
Galleria dessert server to match my flatware.
Cookbook stand...my FAVORITE ITEM!
Cinnabar tidbits to match my accent plates! LOVE!


Sunday night we watched the Cowboys opening game....man what a bummer that was! We made homemade pizza and invited Whitney and Ryan over to enjoy it with us. I was having cowboy fever when I went to the grocery store so I picked up some fun plates and napkins and finally bought my first Cowboys shirt!

Whitney brought cake balls for dessert. This will most DEF be my next adventure in the kitchen.....DELICIOUS!

The best part is when I came home today (Monday, which is the worst day of the week) I had another Fed Ex note waiting for me!
Chris lost his wedding ring on our vacation... I know...it had only been 7 months!!  :(  It flew off while he was tubing! So I was REALLY excited we got him re-married tonight! :)

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!!
Much Love,
WB

No comments:

Post a Comment